A Cleaner, Healthier Home. Why Not You?
Take advantage of a Hassle-Free Carpet Cleaning Session or Sign Up for our Annual Cleaning Program and save more than just your carpet, save money too!
What do you do when life gets messy?
Whether you need professional carpet cleaners to remove a few stubborn stains in your home or you’re looking for commercial carpet cleaning services in Corvallis to rejuvenate your apartment complex or dorm, we’re the experts you call.
What We Offer
For several years now we have referred all of our clients with carpet stains to Rainbow Carpet Cleaning and we have always heard what a great job they do. We know Paul will always stand behind his guarantee.
-Brenda Bremer, Benson’s Floor Covering, Corvallis
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Water Damage Restoration
New Carpet Sales
Carpet Color Restoration
Ultimate Care Club
Taking Care of Families for Over 40-years
From our family to yours, meet the folks who are here to give you a clean, healthier home.
Most people find cleaning a chore. I can’t say I blame them, but having done this as my profession for 47 years, I can honestly say I have the best job in the world! Why? Because I get paid to visit with someone in their homes. See, carpet cleaning isn’t just about...
It’s the beginning of a new year and you want to revitalize your home. You’ve been inspired by watching HGTV and now you've decided it’s time to remodel your outdated home and bring it into modern times. One of the first decisions is flooring. What to put down and...
How long does the carpet cleaning process take?
How soon can I walk on the carpet?
Do you move furniture?
What about reoccurring spots?
My carpet has bleached or faded spots, can you correct that?
Can you fix indentations from heavy furniture?
How often should a carpet be cleaned?
Rainbow Carpet Cleaning uses a more thorough method of cleaning that uses a rinse step after the pre-spray process. This method removes deep down soil and leaves no detergent to accelerate the re-soiling process. The fact is, the best thing you can do for your carpets is to have them regularly cleaned by a qualified professional carpet cleaning company. It is the buildup of soil that promotes wear to your carpet, far more than the foot traffic that travels on the surface of the carpet. Foot traffic grinds the soil against the carpet fibers and causes a sand-paper effect. This causes the fibers to dull and become worn looking.
Major carpet manufacturers such as Dupont and Shaw Industries recommend that you have your carpets cleaned every 6-18 months, and with most of today’s carpet, in order to satisfy the warranty requirements, you must save receipts from your cleanings. There are other considerations that can increase the frequency of cleanings, such as smoking habits, number, and ages of children, soiling conditions, humidity, the health status of occupants, allergy conditions, and number and types of pets just to name a few. Heavily traveled areas may require quarterly cleaning, while other less frequented areas may not need cleaning more than every 18 months. Either way, it makes good sense to have your carpets cleaned regularly—not only from an appearance and investment protection point of view but also from a health standpoint. Regular deep cleaning removes bacteria, dust mites, germs, and the substances upon which these organisms live.
Why should I clean my carpet?
Why should I have my carpets protected?
Can you get out… (fill in the blank) [Be sure to see our new Spotting Guide!]
- Yellowing (50%) – Yellowing can be as simple as neutralizing the spot or area by spraying a solution on it, or it can be impossible to remove. There are many unknown causes of yellowing. It is so common that we have several different products on our van just for yellowing.
- Filtration Soiling (25%) – Filtration soiling is the black marks you see around the edges of your baseboards. Typically we can get these lines to lighten but seldom do they come all the way out. The particles in filtration soil are so fine and go all the way down the sides of the yarn and through the backing of the carpet. This makes it very difficult to remove.
- Urine (50%) – When urine is fresh and has not been cleaned using an alkaline spotter, the chances are good. If the urine has been there for a long time, the chances are slim. However, urine will continue to deteriorate the carpet, so it is extremely important to remove the urine deposits, even if the spot does not come out.
- Vomit (50%) – Same as urine. (If red dye is present in dog or cat food, see red dye removal.)
- Blood (75%) – If no hot water or alkaline cleaning products have been used, chances are good.
- Rust (85%) – Chances for rust removal are excellent.
- Red Dye (5%) – Red dye is almost impossible to remove unless conditions are exactly right. If the carpet is new, the chances are better. In many cases, the only way to remove red dye is with a heat transfer process in which we apply a product to the spot, lay a wet cloth over it, and apply an iron to cause the spot to transfer to the towel. The spot is then rinsed thoroughly. This is a special procedure and due to the extra time it requires, we do charge extra for this.
- Lipstick (50%) – Chances are good that we will be able to remove it with solvents. However, some lipstick may be in the red dye category which gives it a slim chance for removal.
- Furniture Stain (01%) – Almost impossible.
- Soft drinks (95%) – Usually not a problem.
- Tea & Coffee (50%) – Tannin spots sometimes cause a permanent stain. Many times when coffee or tea is spilled, it is very hot. This can cause a stain to be set into the carpet.
- Ketchup (50%) – If ketchup has red dye in it, it could leave a stain. But without red dye, it’s not a problem.
- Mustard (15%) – Mustard can be very difficult to remove.
- Paint (20%) – If it is a fresh spill the chances are much better. If it has already dried, chances are slim.